onsdag 27 oktober 2010

Work plan

Since the contract for the option states that I have 24 month to make a sale to a production company I thought I should make up some kind of crude schematic so that I have a couple of mile stones to aim at.

The contract is dated the 18th Oct so I figure I could make 18 breakpoint day for different tasks. I will take different peoples advice on how to do things but I will only show them at certain levels of completeness. So here we go.

18th Nov. I would like to have transcribed the whole book into a first screenplay draft. I will hopefully have managed to transform thinking parts into visual interpretations and have a pretty coherent story. I imagine it will be far to long since the book is over 200 pages and a screenplay should only be about 95-120 pages.

18th Dec. Work on environment and person descriptions.

18th Jan. Make the conversations flow more naturally.

18th Feb. Correctly formatted according to screenplay standards and make sure I use correct and appropriate scene cuts.

18th Mar. Correct the structure according to the three acts and five points screenplay guidelines.

18th Apr. I will tweak and polish the first page to be interesting enough to capture the interest of a reader. Hopefully I will have a finished screenplay by my birthday on the 19th.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar