onsdag 3 november 2010

Screenplay: The foundations of Screenwriting

To help me in my quest on creating a great screenplay I definately need some help. Roger has promised to help me by reading the script and I have a great spouse that gives me well deserved critique. I also have a brother who is very keen on reading the script and give his view on how a great werewolf story should be. This is all great and dandy, but before I want my script evaluated in any way, I would like to have at least some basic knowledge of how to write. This is where my latest purchase enters the picture.

Screenplay: The Foundations of Screenwriting

I ordered this book last week and Amazon soon answered and said they would ship it on December 8th. A bit too long for me to wait happily but, since I need the book, I kept the order. The next day they sent me a new message and told me the order had been sent. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar